Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What face wash is best for my skin type?

I have mostly clear skin, but my nose and around that area are somewhat oily, my pores are quite visible there. What%26#039;s a good face wash/scrub to use to get rid of the oilyness around my nose?|||If you don%26#039;t have an acne problem, then your best bet is to use an apricot scrub. That will gently slough away any dead skin and impurities. It doesn%26#039;t have have any acne medication in it so it wont dry out your skin either. St. Ives Apricot Scrubs work very nicely. They have two plain versions: Original and Sensitive Skin. (They also make scrubs WITH acne medication in it, so be sure not to get the kind for acne prone skin!) I hope this helps!|||I have very similar skin... humungous pores around my nose that almost seem swollen and bumpy (if that makes sense haha). I%26#039;ve spent forever trying to find a good face scrub. I love Clean and Clear In-Shower Facial. It%26#039;s just a scrub you use in the shower that really cleans your pores but is super scrubby too; it also helps with oily-ness. It smells great too! I noticed way fewer blackheads with it and my pores seemed magically smaller! It helps with blemishes too.





For a simpler (and much cheaper and more versatile) scrub, I would recommend a natural honey and sugar scrub! I never really understood the idea of homemade skincare until I found this! I just mix some sugar and honey together and scrub it all over damp skin! It%26#039;s REALLY exfoliating, so don%26#039;t rub too hard. If you like wimpy scrubs, this really isn%26#039;t for you. It smells (and tastes haha) yummy and moisturizes without making skin oily! I scrubbed my face with it before I went to bed, and 10 hours later I had practically no oil on my face! It is also a fabulous body scrub and lip exfoliator! It%26#039;s obviously really cheap too. Couldn%26#039;t recommend it more!! :)|||I know you probably won%26#039;t want to spend the money on Proactiv but it really does work like they say it does.


Another option is Neutrogena they have an awesome Oil-Free Acne Wash, though sometimes it can be drying.|||I use Clean and Clear.


They have really good face wash and other things to use as well.


Neutrogena also works well.|||Try Neutrogena Oil Free Daily Acne Scrub. It comes in an orange tube. I use it, and it works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment