Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to change back my natural face skin color?

Im from Philippines so Im Asian, my natural skin color of my whole body head to toe is BROWN, so when I applied a product to clear my acne , my face color turn to whitish because of that acne product, so my problem is how to change back my natural face skin color which is brown.





My past idea was to go to beach and I got sunburn, my face turn to brown but when my face skin starting to peel out, it turns again to white. So help me please.|||Spray tan. Go and get one professionally done for your face.


Also, visit a beautician and see if they can think of something more permanent.


Possibly when the top 7-10 layers of skin have been replaced it will go back brown again?|||Acne was NOT my friend. After ten years of this constant emotional battle, I finally found a different and viable solution to this common problem. It was quite a journey to uncover something that really worked and I must admit, I was very skeptical at first when I tried it.|||I%26#039;m filipino too so I guess we have the same color.


Don%26#039;t try to intentionally tan. Exposure to sun over a period of time will bring your color back.


You can also try the gradual tanning lotions to help. (The potent stuff make you look orange. So do the professional tans)|||That explains it Michael Jackson had acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment