Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can I get rid of dry skin?

I have dry skin on my face from sun-tanning. I am not sunburned, it is all a tan but the heat and chlorine from my pool and salt from the ocean must%26#039;ve dried out my face. I put on Burt%26#039;s Bee%26#039;s Radiance Day Cream to moisturize, but how can I get rid of all the dead skin?|||okay well i ha really really dry skin on my face because i was exfoliating to much, like the skin was raw an red and stuff, like it you touched it it would burn, my mom told me to put Vaseline on it before i went to bed an rink lots of water, and don%26#039;t worry about the dead skin right now, because if you try to exfoliate it, it will hurt really really bad, but try not to use moisturizers with any fragrance, because they have chemicals, and they hurt too.


but try to rink lots of water.|||the best way to get rid of dead skin is to exfoliate around twice a week, sometimes more if its really bad.





if you dont have any exfoliating facial scrub then a really quick easy one is to just get your normal facial wash and put sugar in it and use that to wash your face, the sugar will scrub off dead skin cells the same way as a shop bought one|||Get a really good exfoliator (St Ives Apricot one is good) or a facial brush and that will help get rid of the dead dry skin. Use in gentle circular motions and then use a cleanser and toner.





Then use a good deep moisturiser on your skin and take evening primrose capsules|||Don%26#039;t just you lotion, but use something thick like neosporin or Vaseline. Pack it on and let it sit, when your skin soaks it all up, rub your skin and the dry skin should little by little rub off. It could take a week max. =D|||i have dry skin 2, so wut i use is, i clean my face with green alcohol, when it drys i put on Palmers Cocoa Butter lotion, but i do it @ night, not n da morning... and also u can use Vaseline it works 2.|||give it time and dont touch it too much





change your pillow cases





moisturize with a non fragrant thing





switch up your moisturizer





got o bed with a moisturizer





drink a crap load of water|||vasaline and water or babyoil

No comments:

Post a Comment