Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best lotion for dry skin for your body? Face?

My face is dry and very sensitive and I need a good lotion for it. I also need a good lotion for my body which is also kind of dry.|||I use Bath %26amp; Body Works True Blue Spa Tahiti Sweetie Body Lotion. I had really dry skin and used this, it works great. The only problem with it is it is expensive for lotion, it cost like $15. It contains monoi oil so it is really moisturizing and smells good too :)|||Hemp lotion...it%26#039;s great!|||I like to use Aveeno Also Scottish Fine Soaps make s a good lotion called Gardeners Therapy, actually i recommend it over Aveeno|||you need coca butter.|||clinque body butter is amazing. Also their face moisterizer, dramaticly diffrent is good. If you skin is really dry they also one for dry skin. I%26#039;m not sure the name of it, you can ask one of the workers at the desk.|||For the face you should use a lotion called Cetaphil,(only 3 bucks) it%26#039;s doctor recommended for dry and sensitive skin. It also doesn%26#039;t make you break out. It%26#039;s available at most pharmacies or stores. If your body is extremely dry use baby oil, if not use Aveeno for your body.|||I would suggest that you find someone who makes handmade lotions. I have been using handmade lotion for over 8 years now and I tell you I will never, ever go back to store bought again. I use one with olive oil, jojoba oil, rice brain oil, vitamin E and honey. Not greasy at all. Leaves skin awesome!|||I suggest Aveeno lotion. It%26#039;s great on dry skin; it mosturizes for 24 hours and it is great. I use it and i also use the soap and sunscreen from Aveeno too.|||It puts the lotion on its skin.|||I have the same problem...use eucerin plus intensive repair body creme....it is for extra senstive skin and makes your legs look moisturized and gorgeous...and it is dermatoligist recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment