Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How often do you use Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser?

I have sensitive acne-prone skin. I just bought Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and am trying to find out how often to use it. I always moisturize in the morning and at night after I wash my face with anything. Should I use it twice a day, in the morning and at night, or only in the morning and follow up with a different product at night? And if I should follow up with a different product, what should I use?|||I have the same type of skin as you. Follow the instructions on the bottle nd use it twice daily, morning and night. Follow with moisturiser - just make sure it doesn%26#039;t have oil in it.|||I have used it twice daily, since my skin is oily I really don%26#039;t


need a moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment