Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get rid of dry skin quickly?

My cheeks are really dry because I sunburnt them badly a few days ago. It%26#039;s itchy and very dry. I%26#039;ve been applying moisturizers nightly, what else should I do?|||the best thing that works for me is body butter from bath and body works apply a thick layer over it then go to sleep and when u wake up it should be smooth





good luck:)|||Have you tried lubriderm or Aloe? Aloe is supposed to help the healing process of sunburn. Lubriderm is a really good moisturizer, so is eucerin, cetaphil and aquaphor.|||I%26#039;d say to exfoliate and use mosturiser. Aloe vera is also good for sunburn my Mum and grandma make me put it on when I get sunburnt. It makes it heal quicker and soothes the pain.|||what i do when i get a sunburn


i always apply baby oil in the morning, when im done taking a shower, and at night





it always helps me|||aveno lotion works really good but where i live its like $10 a bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment