Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I tell what undertones my skin has?

I know you either have more pinkish undertones or more yellowy undertones in your skin, but I can%26#039;t tell what mine are, it doesn%26#039;t jump out at me. Is it possible to not have an undertone? lol





but anyway. How can I tell what mine is? thanks a bunch!|||Well I always found the easiest way to tell was with your clothes. This may not be 100% accurate, but most people thatt are fair and have yellow undertones cannot wear pastels. So take a really light yellow or pink and hold it up to your face; if it makes you look sic, than you are most likely a yellow. If it makes you look redder and warm, than you are most likely a red.|||Hold a piece of white paper on next to your face whatever stands out more! No you do have undertones put up a picture and i can tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment