Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best way to get rid of peeling skin from sunburn?

I went to the lake and got sunburned about a week ago but just recently started peeling on my face. I got blisters on my nose but I am already taking care of that.





I keep using a scrub on my forhead (Which is where the main peeling is) and it works for about an hour then I look in the mirror and I%26#039;m still peeling! Does anybody know how to stop it for good? I need it gone by saturday night.|||Aloe Gel! It will hydrate your skin and stop the peeling.|||this happens to me all the time because i have very senstitive skin... wat i do is use aloe vera gel and the 100%one and apply it as many times in a day as i can.. my routine is usually keep it on for about an hour or two then wash it off and let the skin rest for an hour and then do it again... also if u wash ur face with a exfoliating cream too much it could make things worse as the new skin comes up because u will be exfoliating that too.. so just let the new skin come up and us the aloevera gel and if there are pieces u can take off by urself do it but dnt force it... hope this helps i kno ur face can b a pain sometimes|||buy neutrogena%26#039;s after-sun treatment.


%26amp; yes it does work, for me.





it makes your skin peel less, cools %26amp; soothes skin, minimizes signs of short-term damage, reduces redness and irritation from the sun.|||Do not touch it and the skin grows back. I have it on my toes.


it is disgusting!!! Or if that doesnt work get a moisturiser. The worst thing to doo is scrub it!|||haha i don%26#039;t think it will be gone by then maybe if your lucky. actually try drinking water and keep hydrated and put lotion on it. scrubbing will just irritate it.|||Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.|||Moisturize alot and try to remember sun screen from now on. Everytime you burn you increase your risk of skin cancer.|||Do a barrel roll, obviously.|||try neosporin it makes it more moist and helps with the healing process

No comments:

Post a Comment