Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I tighten up some loose skin?

I%26#039;ve been losing weight, have lost a little bit over 100 pounds. I was just wondering about some ways to tighten the looser areas of skin around my belly and such. Any help would be appreciated.|||Exercise 3 - 4 times a week, eat healthy and drink plenty of water 6- 8 glasses a day.





Stay away from junk food like chips, candy, ice cream, etc...





But, if you really want to tighten your skin like around your abdominal section then you need to exercise. Crunches , no sit-ups.





If you can stick to this, then you%26#039;re for sure to tighten that unwanted skin.





Hope I helped !|||Do cardio exercises! It makes you lose weight everywhere! Do it 3-5 times a week. You just walk/jog/run for 30 minutes or1 hour and the skin/fat just melts off. It%26#039;s easy. And it doesn%26#039;t involve any dieting or weights! So GET YOUR REAR IN GEAR! (Lol sorry, I%26#039;ve always wanted to say that..)|||exercise and eat healthy.see a dermo

No comments:

Post a Comment