Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best way to heal scabs for sensitive skin?

I have sensitive skin from 8 years of picking at pores/acne on my face (compulsive skin picking). I don%26#039;t pick so much anymore, but I%26#039;d like something to heal scabs quickly when they form after a pimple, so that I%26#039;m not tempted to pick at them.


Vitamin E and Bio-oil have made me breakout, so I have to be very cautious of what I put on my skin. Is neosporin any good?|||neosporin is not good..i would really go to a dermatologist since you are not sure what is out there over the counter|||try Colodial Silver it%26#039;s terrific for lots of things, I%26#039;ve heard and know that it worked even on shingles!|||Buy Manuka honey at health food store, put on at first sign of a pimple, it also works on cuts and sore, works for me and heals without a scab. Scabs are what leaves scars. All honey works but Manuka honey is more expense but works much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment