Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do you get rid of dry skin?

How do you get rid of it? Whats the best product?|||skin crea =]





lool.





i use ine called Pacquin[Plus with Aloe]


its graet|||i had the dryest skin on my legs for over 7 years and i spoke to drs when i went and they blew me off.


then someone gave me a bottle of Avon Body Oil, oh my gosh, it is so good.


I just spray it on, spread it a little bit and get dressed. Not once have my clothes been ruined by it and I have been using it for 2 yrs now. 1 time they came out w/the lavender scent, so nice.|||A good lotion rich in Antioxidants is a start. Try avoiding lotions with perfume. Perfume has alcohol wich inturn, dries out your skin. Also, drink plenty of water. I know I might sound like your parents, but drink 8 glasses of water a day. Try avoiding really hot showers and baths, too. If you do like to take baths, try Aveno Oatmeal Bath Gel. If all else fails, go see a dermatologist. Good luck !|||You could try lotion.|||Vitamin E|||try a moisturiser that should get rid of the problem. i had a very bad dry arm when i got my cast removed, i used johnson and johnson babay moisturiser and it cleared it up in a day!!!|||Depends on wich area of the body this is,...but this is what my son%26#039;s dermetologist said to do.





---------Sounds super gross, but if you can tolerate it, do it!------





PLAIN crisco. This is vegetable shortening%26gt;%26gt;NOT meat fat( popular in sheap brands).


Use latex gloves and rub in a little bit on your feet, legs, elbows, arms, WHEREVER and sleep. It sounds gross, but rub it in real well, and you will be amazed by morning not a bit greasy at all! Has never stained the sheets either!





My son has exema and I use this in the winter for elbows, feet, and my legs! I put put an extra bit on my feet and slide on socks for bed. also great for cuticles!|||I would say moisture has to be two fold. Not only from the outside, but nourishment from within. I use Aveeno lotion unscented, which is nice if you like to wear perfume. That way there is no irritation to the skin. And besides drinking water I take Flax seed oil capsules which provide you with tons of benefits. Flax seed contains the highest concentration of Omega 3 in nature. Omega-3鈥檚 are the good fats that our body organs need. They repair cells and remove anything in our vessels that would hinder good blood flow.You will see that your skin gets smoother, softer from taking flaxseed oil regularly in your diet. It%26#039;s also helpful for treating dry skin, dandruff and sun-sensitive skin.





I used to have severe skin dryness problem. Since starting that routine Itchy,scratchy dry skin is a thing of the past. Good luck|||sarcasm aside, you should drink plenty of water and put lotion on about 30 minutes after showering. any kind will work just fine. but if you have ichy skin then try something with oatmeal or that says on the bottle that that%26#039;s what its for. cocoa butter lotion is pretty awesome stuff.|||For my hands, I use Neutrogena Hand Cream. Love it. You can use it anywhere, but if you use it as lotion it%26#039;ll get expensive. For the rest of me, I use normal Neutrogena body lotion.





Make sure you don%26#039;t wash too much, removing the natural oils from your skin either dries your skin out, or dries it out then overproduces oil and you just end up a mess. Try to use gentler soaps and lotion daily.|||Well it depends. You could use facial lotions, or if you use cleansers like ProActiv, and other things similar, switch to a new product. A really good one is Murad Acne-Complex.|||i have had 4 years of dry skin !


try keri lotion shea butter its the best...


cause it contains vitamin E|||The best product is H20. Drink a lot of water. Any product you buy at the store will just cause an %26quot;addiction%26quot; to that product--meaning your skin will not be naturally nice, but you will require that product.





The only natural way for great skin is drinking water. And a lot of it.|||any kind of lotion, use continuously.


i get dry skin in the winter, especially my face, and i just use any kind of moisturizer.|||Dry skin types have to be extremely careful to protect their skin.Yogurt-honey combination helps dry skin. Make an egg pack with a yolk, a teaspoon of honey, a tablespoon of milk powder. This is beneficial to dry skin types. There are many helpful tips to cure dry skin at http://useinfo-dryskin.blogspot.com/|||Drink a lot of water, get plenty of sleep, eat fruits and vegetables, take vitamins. All this will help your skin stay healthier.





You should probably try exfoliating the dry skin you have now and use a gentle water-based moisturizer. Also be mindful of the activities you participate in which could potentially harm your skin. Do you spend a lot of time in the sun? Do you swim in chlorinated water often? Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! Inside and out.|||well you see when my skin is dry i like to use this thing called lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment