Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why can't yahoo make the darker skin tones of the avatars less ashen?

I really am darker than my avatar but the darker colors don%26#039;t match the light lips and are ashy looking. They need to add some type of undertone to the skin to make it more lively and make options for darker lips that go with the darker skin. What do you think?|||It probably has to do with making sure the hair and eyes contrast with the skin enough to be visible.





If the skin is too dark, then the hair and eyes will blend into it and the image will look like a black blob instead of a person.|||yahoo is just controlled by alot of uncaring white dudes





srry





u should complain|||Use your real pic! The avatars are so cookie cutter and don%26#039;t celebrate the beautiful diversity of real people.|||what!|||IDK!!! Lol..i wonder the same thing|||IDK but I wondered the same thing.


I think you%26#039;re on to something.


I also wish the hats or other head accessories didn%26#039;t come with hair attached and vice versa. It would be nice for my av to sit down for a change she is so tired of standing all the time. And why do some of of the black colored hairstyles have blue in them ? AND all the men faces look crazy so my husband couldn%26#039;t make one that didn%26#039;t look psychotic , goofy or homeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment