Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do i get rid of dry skin underneath my eyes ?

whenever i put my makeup on and even when i dont i get dry skin underneath my eyes.....and i want my make-up to look nice ang glowing and the bottom of my eyes ruin it and becomes/looks dry :( help!|||use a facewash that is moisturizing and intended for dry skin and then use a thick moisturizer under your eyes|||Philosophy %26#039;eye believe%26#039; is good for dry skin under the eyes. If you have a Sephora or Nordstrom store near you, they can give you samples of it or any other eye creams that they suggest may work. If cost is an issue, Loreal has some good eye creams that will help.|||try to use natural creams with a plant called aloe vera,


it hydrates dry skins, and helps to stop irritations


good luck|||buy an extra strength eye safe moisturizer, or you can use vaseline at night|||Use moisterizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment