Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best foundation for my skin type?

I have pale, dry, sensitive, blemish prone skin.|||mac tends to make ALOT of peope breakout so maybe avoid that - i use one from body shop, a moisturising one- I have to same type of skin so check out my channel on youtube for my foundation and skincare





http://www.youtube.com/user/xXxOnnaxXx|||SMASHBOX has amazing shades of make-up for your skin type. You might be able to find samples you can try on your skin at the store Sephora. Try different one%26#039;s before buying. Once you find one you like, stick with it.|||Well my skin is kinda like yours and i use


L%26#039;OREAL paris Bare Naturals, and its the best.





It doesnt mess up my skin at all.


You should try it, and if you don%26#039;t


like it or it messes up your skin.


then i am so very sorry.|||鈾linique Three Step acne soutions.





NOT proactive.








鈾eautrogena SKin iD





..-鈾etaphil.





鈾ny neatrogena product really works greaat!|||I would definitly use benefit or Mac......They are the best, Honestly!!





xxx











Please answers!!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||clinique-go to the clinique counter and they will help you find one that is best based on a skin survey for you.|||get true blend by maybeline


and also any moisterizer to put on before it.

No comments:

Post a Comment