Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What makeup would go well with my skin color?

I have brown skin but not too dark. My eyes are shaped very well but i%26#039;m not sure wat makeup would excentuate them. Brown eyes brown hair. I%26#039;m not lookin to wear alot of makeup just alittle that would work for me.|||%26#039;natural tones%26#039; like taupe eyeshadow...earthy colored blush if any, black eyeliner/mascara|||It%26#039;s not just about your skin tone it%26#039;s also about the undertones if you are cool... orange based lipsticks, and blue based eye shadows will accent your features better. If you are warm toned golds and pinks will bring our your features best. hope i helped.|||warm skin tone..warm colors,,,check maybeline for colors for


warm tones on back of package...nothing to bright..its getting to


be winter...have fun|||a brown color that%26#039;s not too dark :P|||well depending on how dark your skin is look at my avatar. that is pretty much the same color as my skin (well just a bit darker than my actual skin) I personally don%26#039;t look good with charchol and black eyeliner, my blush is a dark peachish, i usually just just use vasiline for my lips. My mom on the other hand is darker she looks good with blue eyeliner. My friend who is alot lighter skinned looks great with pinkish blush, dark brown mascara, brown, purple/brown, or black eyeliner.


Also remember to make you skin tone even. (remember don%26#039;t over do it) It%26#039;s great because you can use lots of color. Plum, Burgandy, Golds, so fun.





sorry if I rambled.|||try natural colors, like gem colors... try to look as natural as u can, that%26#039;s always a helper...


if you can%26#039;t figure out how to do it yourself, or what colors look best... go to the mall / salon and make an appointment w/ a makeup artist, they can show you some tricks and some colors, too!


GOOD LUCK!|||Green eye shadows would look great with your brown eyes.|||Minimal is best and a light hand. Soft pink will accent your brown eyes paired with plum or soft blue eyeliner. Gel blush is the most natural looking soft pink is complementary for most. Finish with a grape or raspberry gloss . Experiment at a drug store so you can take what doesn%26#039;t work back or call your local Mary Kay lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment