Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I use ProActiv, but its making my skin flakey. What step should i not use as often, or once a day?

It works great on my skin, but around my mouth and cheek its dry and flakey, which step is causing this and how should i limit it?|||My daughter use that for awhile %26amp; it did work. But she started tanning %26amp; found out that tanning worked just as well for acne as proactive %26amp; tanning was avout the same cost too. I would say use baby lotion afterwards in the dry areas. You don%26#039;t want to use a whole lot of goopy moisturizers.|||I had the exact same problem. I am pretty sure its the benzoyl peroxide in the repairing lotion that does it. I didn%26#039;t limit any of the steps I just went and invested in some good quality oil free moisturizer (DDF ultra light oil free moisturizing dew). It stopped the problem like immediately I use it each morning and evening after I do the three steps. You could probably use a different brand just go to some store like Sephora that speciallizes in skin care and tell em your troubles and they will give you something to fit your skin type





do not bother buying the proactiv oil free moisturizer its not good. Before I found my current lotion I used it and it sucks|||if its making your skin flakey i wouldnt recommend you it. Many customers had good and bad opions on this product. its best not to use chemical products, just go for the natural solution. Try out some good remedies http://epictureperfect.net/beauty_remedi鈥?/a>|||Call the 1800 number and talk to them. They are very helpful and provifder good support. I know because my son uses the product and they helped us with a similar problem.|||Try doing step 1 once a day to see if that helps. It%26#039;s an exfoliant, which sloughs off the dead skin cells.|||Its normal with almost any Acne Treatment, I guess you should start moisturizing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment