Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm new to the makeup industry, Is Prescriptive foundation good for blotchy oily skin?

Is the customization worth it?|||If your skin is sensitive at all, mineral makeups are far superior to anything made with creams. oils, waxes, preservatives, dyes, or perfumes.





I find that it stays far less oily than liquid or stick makeup as well on my own oily skin.





You don%26#039;t need to buy a Bare Minerals $60 set up to try it. Almost every drug store in the US carries at least one brands of mineral-only makeup now, and the foundations come in dozens of color tones even at a cheap store. The contents are the same in almost all of the brands too, since it%26#039;s VERY simple stuff -- just find a color you like that comes in a form-factor you like and spend $10. If you hate it, you can always return it -- or be out $10, which is no big deal. |||I know a few people who have purchased it and did not have all that great results. They found it to be too expensive and not living up to its promise. These same people found Bare Minerals to work better as they can customize the colors themselves and it improved their skin. Bare Minerals worked well on my skin too.





It seemes expensive, but it last a long time! My regular size bare minerals last 4-5 months with using it about twice per day (I speak in public at night so I am always doing touch ups come the evening). It lasts throughout the day far better than any other make up I have tried, lasting 8 or 9 hours with no touching needed. |||um dunno ask people where u buy ur makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment