Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do you match foundation to your skin tone?

And what is an inexpensive brand of foundation you would recommend? thanks!|||Some stores have shade finders with instructions to match what color you need. You could also try www.covergirl.com, sign up, and they can %26quot;color match%26quot; you, where you pick your eye, skin, and hair color, and if you have cool or warm undertones. Then, all you have to do is select what product you want and it%26#039;ll give you a few shade recommendations. I think Maybelline might have one on their website as well.|||If you can get a sample place it along your jaw line, some place on the back of the hand or forearm as well, keep in mind your skin type as well, If our Afro American, try a Makeup line for black skin, I%26#039;ve found when you perspire you tend to have this ashen look to your skin. Mary Kay is the ONLY foundation I%26#039;ve used and I didn%26#039;t have that appearance. as for prices I%26#039;d go to some place like Rite Aid or CVS, Rite Aid in particular because you can return the make up if it doesn%26#039;t match or an Avon rep, Mary Kay is pretty fair in price I felt but the reps tend to try and push the skin care a long with it so I usually stock up when I go to Florida, also don%26#039;t forget that you%26#039;ll need 2 types of foundation one for your summer skin tone and the other for the winter when you tan fades|||Maybelline DreamMatteMousse.





I strongly recommend you this foundation. It%26#039;s really soft and leaves your skin smooth. DreamMatteMousse has a variety of tones, so i%26#039;m sure you can find one to match your skin tone.


I suggest you to use the testers and apply it to your jawline before you purchase it.





: D%26#039;%26#039;%26#039;|||i think the revlon colorstay because its a dup for the mac studio fix fluid.|||I have used cover girl for over 20 years.


I love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment