Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you get rid of peeling skin?

When my skin gets dry (from acne products), I get all these little peely-pieces on my forehead. Is there a way to brush these off with a tissue or something so that my makeup can go on more smoothly?


Any other advice would be appreciated, thanks!|||Use sensitive acne products or use sensitive lotion. It might seem even more dry, but just keep using lotion and don%26#039;t peel your skin!!!|||that all depends on what products you are using for your acne. I recommend proactiv I used it and at first it peeled a little bit, that was just because the acne was going away but after it does go away your face will clear up real nice and no more peeling! proactiv sells all types of products for the skin. And im not selling the product but I went through dozens of products some too strong some not enough to take care of the problem. Well good luck!|||use moisturizer on them!


i use clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel.|||use a moisterizer

No comments:

Post a Comment