Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best way to clean skin fast?

Its could be a home remedy or product.|||drink ALOT of water before you go to bed, it helps clear out he toxins, and smearing toothpaste on zits helps too





if you want to make zits look less noticable, put some visine on them and the redness will go down|||Facial cleanser.|||ummmmmmm soap and water.|||I have been using a great product from Nu Skin. I started noticing results in three days. It has been working really well for me this past year. Check out this page, there is a ton of stuff for all kinds of ailments.|||use a clenser that works the best please use that the clenser i have says it cleans the face of makeup and all the other crap you get on your face during the day.|||use clinique clearifying lotion IT REALLY WORKS!!!! :-)


ive used it sense i was 9 (im 11) and i havent had black heads or white heads sense!!!!!|||You have to attack acne where it starts, with your diet. For me, diet was the cause and solution. Topical medications fight the symptoms. Start by eliminating trans fats and eating more fruits and vegetables. Once you start cleaning up the inside of your body, by eating properly, the outside of your body (your skin) will be get cleaned up too. I started a website to document my problem and solution.





http://www.fredstown.com/acne.html





You might find it helpful to read my story. Just remember to eat an all natural/organic diet with lots of fruits and vegetables. Stay away from processed foods. Use mild, all natural cleansers and don%26#039;t pick at your face. Get lots of sleep and enough water for your body weight. Remember, clean body = clean skin. God Bless.|||I think soap and water make certain people break out more try proactive it works great and it is really fast to. I use it everyday and my face is almost clear.|||I like to use the Oil-free wash by neutrogena. it works really well. Keeps your skin clean and fresh looking. I love it.|||take about 3 eggs and seperate out the whites from the yolks and then beat the whites together and then put the egg whites on your face and let them dry...only takes a few minutes...when it feels tight and dry wash off with warm water and then wash your face with soap again....it really works I do this myself.|||i really like l%26#039;oreal%26#039;s happyderm...but the old %26quot;soap and water%26quot; could easily do the trick

No comments:

Post a Comment