Saturday, December 26, 2009

I heard silacone based primers make your skin flawless?

I just ordered some from sephora, but just wondering if you have ever tried it.


Did it work really good or were you less than impressed?|||the silicone based primers i%26#039;ve tried ( Wexler and Estee Lauder) made my skin feel soft but it also made me break out. Smashbox photofinish primer feels really good and looks pretty (it has a nice golden shimmer) . i haven%26#039;t bought a bottle yet since it%26#039;s pretty expensive but i think you will be happy with it. just remember to wash your face thoroughly because you don%26#039;t want to clog your pores :)





sephora is like boots but just cosmetics (it has a bunch of different manufacturers such as dior and clarins)|||Don%26#039;t know anything about that, but I always use a %26quot;primer%26quot;, when painting indoors or out, it last much longer, with 1/2 the work !!|||Flawless skin? Sounds too good to be true, if it does work though let me know..Is Sephora American?


I%26#039;m in the U.K..

No comments:

Post a Comment