Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are some good products for oily skin?

Are there any good ones that can make it less oily?|||I have oily skin and I use Proactive. I don%26#039;t have pimples, but for some reason this is the only stuff that doesn%26#039;t make my oily.|||check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Oily Skin control


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/12/oily-鈥?/a>|||SOME


PROACTIVE SOLUTION|||Arbonne makes skin care for men, women, young and mature. They are all organic and soothing to the skin. I have used it for a while and a lot of people see no difference in my skin tone and texture now than when I was in my late teens, which has been a %26quot;few%26quot; years ago. They make products for oily, combinition, dry, sensitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment