Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get radiant, fresh looking skin?

I was wondering if anyone had any skin care routines that helps you get beautiful skin?.. Also, what types of products should I use? What are the best moisturizers, exfoliaters, and cleansers for slightly shiny skin? I would also prefer ones that won%26#039;t cause my skin to become oily or breakout, since I get acne occasionally.|||STEAMING AND FREEZING TECHNIQUE





1. Steam your face over a pan of boiling water so your pores are extremely open.


2. Massage baking soda all over the face to get rid of black heads.


3. Rinse with cool water.


4. Steam face again using the same method.


5. Place icecubes on the face to thoroughly close pores and to give the face a fresh vibrant tingle. For skin perfect icecubes to rub on the skin:


* Boil and brew up a cup of green tea


* Add 3 slices of cucumber, juice of half a lemon, a splash of milk, a spoonful of vitamin E oil.


* Mix all these ingredients together.


* Place in a bowl with a cup of water.


* Carefully pour into an icecube maker and allow them to freeze.


* They are ready for use! Rub into the skin to help cleanse the face!





NUTRITION





Nutrition is a major part of how your skin looks. View your body as a machine: the food you eat is your fuel. You wouldn%26#039;t put diesel fuel in a petrol car, and likewise you shouldn%26#039;t be giving your body the wrong types of fuel.





1. Drink plenty of water and green/herbal teas.


2. Take a really good multivitamin supplement or a supplement specifically for good skin,hair and nails!


3. Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables (get a variety).


4. Eat oily fish such as mackerel and salmon (to get glowing skin).|||Every day I wake up, take a shower, use Neutrogena Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit, which keeps acne away. Then, I take a make-up sponge and apply Almay clear complexion foundation. After it sets in, I take another make-up sponge and apply N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder. This is all for the face, and can all be found at Walmart. For the rest of my body, I apply Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer. Using all of this stuff, I am SURE your skin will have a beautiful, flawless glow.|||use neotrogena acne wash and thenmake an avocado mask at home


drink lots of water becasue it flushes out toxins in the body and bacteria which casue skinto get oily and so thats really the best you can do and i sw instant results i started drinking 8-10 glasses and my skin didnt haveany extra shinyness and oil i look fesh and radiant


drink water right before you go to bed youll look great in the morninig|||I use bare minerals. My skin looks amazing! For moisturizer, I use Rachel Perry%26#039;s Celndula Cucumber oil free moisturizer (tip-a lot of times TJ max has this for cheap).





These are great products that I use everyday!|||go to this website they have the best products ever-i tried them and they work!------http://plara2.qhealthbeauty.com/|||Bee Yummy Skinfood|||drink lots and lotssss of water %26amp; u wont need none of that stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment