Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does tanning cover up irregularities in the skin?

I%26#039;m only 27 and I started noticing that I have some spider veins in my legs that are pretty ugly. I also have very pale, white skin. Just wondering if tanning will make these veins less noticeable. If so, will a fake tan (sunless) help just as well?|||Yes, it will help hide your veins. Personally, I think a combination of a real tan in addition of a self tanner works best. Without a real tan, self tanners tend to make people look orange. Without a self tanner, you have to expose your skin to a lot of sun which can cause damage. If you%26#039;re worried about skin cancer, use a tanning lotion that contains caffeine like: https://www.bikinikitchen.com/Products/1鈥?/a> There are a lot of studies out there that claim that caffeine may prevent skin cancer: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;q=caf鈥?/a>|||yes it will, and no don%26#039;t use a sunless tanner, you could turn orange or get streaks. real tanning is the best way it will actually make your skin less oily and your will have fewer pimples and it will hide stretch marks. i also have spider veins and when i tan it covers them very well. just start out slow and don%26#039;t overdo it, because you will burn if you do. tan no more than every 24 hours and when you get where you want to be know when to only go enough to maintain your tan.|||My skin all over always looks better when it%26#039;s summer and I go tanning. I only go a few days a week to keep my base tan, but it keeps my skin looking better. Just don%26#039;t go tanning too much cause that will make your skin look older and much worse. Some of the girls that work at the tanning salon I go to are like 18 years old, but their faces look like they are like 60- it%26#039;s horrible!|||Tanning will help to hide these imperfections, but I personally would go with a sunless tanner. It will have the same effects, without the damage of tanning!|||it will, but tanning can cause skin cancer. i reccomend self tanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment