Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I flaunt my extremely pale skin?

I used to HATE my complexion. And, after I got a REALLY bad burn from tanning, I just don%26#039;t care anymore. I mean, if someones going to judge me for being pale, who cares?


Anyway, how can I dress and make my white skin look really beautiful like magazines and models do?





Also, what should I do about wearing a bikini?|||I think pale skin is hot. Now if you only have red hair, then I%26#039;d be in love.|||Just because you have pale skin doesn%26#039;t mean you can%26#039;t still be beautiful. It has nothing to do with it. A lot of people are pale skinned. Most white people naturally are anyway. A lot of the people you see with tan skin have been in the sun to make it that way. I personally (on a guy) prefer tan skin because I think its hot ;) but also some people are naturally tan, I am and it%26#039;s not fake like some of the other people said.





About the bikini just wear one that shows off your body (I don%26#039;t mean skin I mean curves and stuff like that) and you will look hot pale or not.





Good luck! :D|||How to flaunt it? Hm, well, I have pale skin too.


I get burnt pretty easily too, but i can get a slight tan. i would say moisturize and exfoliate your skin so your skin isnt dry or blotchy, and my skin is so pale, you can almost see the veins :/


wear bright coloured clothes so your pale skin will stand out. dont wear nude coloured clothes. wearing white is okay, maybe not a dress though, or it will sort of blend with your skin. so, bright colours is key :)|||i love pale skin, and in other countries they love it! i mean, tan skin is so fake, cause when you think of it, all white people have fair skin naturally so where do they have to speak cause their %26quot;real%26quot; skin color is just the same. lol i don%26#039;t get that.





i like fair skin better anyways. i had this friend from another country and she always went on about how pretty she thought i was.








and trey is right, i %26quot;love%26quot; red hair, especially with really white or meduim-light skin! it%26#039;s soooo pretty.





i mean, i hate tan skin anyways, it%26#039;s soooo fake looking and there%26#039;s nothing unique about it. anybody can have it. lol|||Did you burn because you didnt use a strong spf sunblock? Try that one more time, and re apply it every 10 minutes or whenn you feel too dry. Otherwise, I have SUPER pail skin. I love being pale. And black, or beige looks the best on me. Also, makeup, brown eyeshadow (particularily if you have blue eyes) looks best. Good!! %26quot;Who cares?%26#039;%26#039; Continue thinking that way!! Wearing a bikini. Wear something with turquoise in it, especially if your a dark brunette. That would be super hot.





Hope that helps ;]|||Haha, my friend has extremely white skin like vampires. She%26#039;s scemo and has red hair but she wears jackets at school to look mysterious and stuff. Yesterday we were at her boyfriend%26#039;s house and she brought some vampire teeth to be funny. She doesn%26#039;t really care much anymore since Twilight came out.





So just be funny and say you like being a vampire, haha!|||I%26#039;m pale as well, and I think it%26#039;s beautiful. Own it! :)


I%26#039;ve noticed that blues look stunning, and reduce any hint of redness.


Pastels are good, but I wouldn%26#039;t reccomend flesh tone.


And black is dramatic, slimming and bold.|||Pale people are beautiful,know I don%26#039;t really feel how you feel because I get tan,but


I think wearing pink can bring out your color,orange,red,or pink,not yellow though,


Hope this helped:)|||I have pale skin too, and i basically live in a desert, i think having pale skin is good.|||wear bright colours :)





look at nicola from girls aloud, she dresses really great and she has really pale skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment