Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the little red pen/marker that tattoo artist use to sketch on the skin?

What is it made of? Is it ok for the face? Where can I get one?|||There are a variety of skinscribes and waterproof markers you can purchase. Art supply stores and tattoo supply houses have plenty to choose from.|||Often they use purple surgical markers.|||My guy uses tracing paper, an ink pen, and deoderant to apply it to the skin. its faster and shows up better on outline drawings|||Sharpie|||nontoxic permanent ink pens|||U mean from LA Ink? lol i was just watching that, im not sure my guess is its just a red marker.|||I would have to say your best bet would be to contact a tattoo parlour and ask them where you could get one? Hope my answer was helpful?|||not sure, kind of reminds me of those %26#039;liquid%26#039; eye liner pencils though|||idk go to ur local tattoo artist and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment