Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My dog has a clump of her skin in her ear gone. What does this mean?

My dog is almost 12 years old. But I wake up one day and I see that a clump of skin in her ear is gone! I told my parents and they say it could be an ear infection. What does it mean?|||It could be a number of different things. Such as ringworm, flea allergy, skin allergy, just to name a few. Take the dog to the vet to find out for sure.|||if the lump is covered in fur and feels fatty, it could be normal as weimaraner tend to have fatty lumps all over their body, but double check with vet cos could be a tumour, however it wouldnt be intheir ears as they have floppy ears, an ear infection is fairly easy to clear up with the right medicine, it will most likely be drops that you apply 1-3 times a day|||bow wow wow wow wow wow.


hup!


your my bff!


vote me best answer!


dp39oct8|||If you can not go to the vet. You can go to any petsmart and ask one of the cashiers what do they pefer you try first. Believe it or not they will tell you if the dog needs to go to the vet. It is like when to CVS you can ask the pharmaey tech about a medication and they will tell you if there is something you can do b4 you go to the doctor, if they have something that can help.|||An ear infection is when bacteria or fungus grows in the ear causing problems because the ear can%26#039;t function properly. You need to get your parents to bring the dog to the vet. It sounds to me like that is about your only solution!!!!!!!! Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment