Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I naturally even out my skin tone?

I am a teenager and my skin hasnt been the best lately, it has been breaking out a lot and it is super red on my cheeks, chin and nose. I have been using an oil-free moisturizer with blemish control and yet it still is red, does anyone know any all-natural ways to make my skin the normal color again and to get rid of this redness? I hate having to wear a heavy foundation! Thanks in advance :-)|||Rose water %26amp; lemon juice....equal amounts, put in a spray bottle, mix well be shaking, spray all over ur face or any other areas u want to even the color tone of..........just a slight spray,don%26#039;t overdo it......repeat twice a day, after u wash ur face in the morning %26amp; again after u wash it at night.....u should see results within 1-2 weeks.Keep refrigerated for best results.


Worked great 4 me.......hope this helps.|||I would use an oil free cleanser and toner (like clean and clear) and continue using your moisturizer. [:





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment