Monday, April 26, 2010

Which skin products are good on women in their 50's?

I%26#039;m planning to buy my mother a gift. She likes beauty products but I%26#039;m afraid I might buy some products that are not suitable for her age.|||The use of sunscreen is the only preventive step that has been scientifically shown to prevent external skin damage and wrinkles.





How about a sunscreen for her.





The best sunscreen, dermatologists say, is a broad-spectrum sunscreen that blocks out both UVA and UVB rays and has an SPF (sun-protection factor) of at least 15. Higher SPFs will give more sun protection by absorbing more of the sun%26#039;s rays. You may also consider a daily moisturizer that has sunscreen in it.





Hope this helps.|||what you are over 50 ? I am just interested in 18 - 20 years old. They still know how to please old chubby Americans I was told by my neighbor. And - big plus: they do not complain if you put them in the basement when mum is visiting ( my mummy doesn%26#039;t like if I marry non American breed - as a head of the KKK she will never allow me that )|||royal jelly consumption is best, skin application is only good on the outside and only for some short time.


The way I know it,it is better that she buy them herself. Some may be allergic to some products.


search on it to learn more.|||Age spots are common on women on their 50%26#039;s and if age spots bothers her, try getting her a cream for that or how about buying her her favourite perfume. A home spa gift set or mani/pedi set would be nice too.|||Well there are too many choices but the very best skin car products for women is darphin , it is pricy but you can go see here http://bit.ly/4RmGe|||The cosmetics and skin care line of Elizabeth Arden and Christian Dior strike me as for the above 50. But then again, I%26#039;m a dude.|||go seek an avon representative.


or ask the girl at the cosmetic counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment