Monday, April 26, 2010

What should I do when the acne products the I use dry out my skin?

I use the acne products my dermatologist prescribed me and my skin is always dry and nasty looking. What should I do to improve my complexion and hydrate my skin?|||The reason the acne products are drying out your skin is because of the saylilic acid. Try using all natural cleansers and products, this will prevent your skin from being over processed but still fight against the acne. my favorite brand that has worked for me and my friends is Aveda.








Hope this helps|||Moisturizer. They make them for acne prone skin.|||THAT%26#039;S WHAT ACNE PRODUCTS DO, DRY THINGS OUT. JUST TRY USING THEM ON YOUR PIMPLES. ALSO TELL YOUR DR. THAT THIS PRODUCT IS TOO DRYING FOR YOUR SKIN AND THAT YOUR STARTING TO LOOK LIKE AN ALLIGATOR. MOISTURIZER WOULD HELP THAT PROBLEM.|||You could always try dermatologis recommended moisturizers. Cetaphil is a good brand to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment