Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Any birth control pill that clears up your skin and makes your periods shorter?

I%26#039;m getting on birth control in a few weeks. And i really want a pill that clears up my skin [it%26#039;s not bad but i break out] and that shortens my period to a few days and easies the pain of my cramps.





Is there a birth control pill that does all this or is there a pill that will help me one of these three things?


|||All birth control pills do this.. but only for certain women. Everyone hormones are different, thus side effects of birth control are all different.





Personally for me, my skin is clearer than it was before i was on BC, (not that it was bad to begin with) I still get a pimple here and there.


My periods are 5 days long, but two days are very light, in the beginning and the last day. But all around it is a lot lighter. It actually takes me 6-7 hours to fill a normal flow tampon. (tmi i know)


As for cramps.. I still get cramps, they are not horrible, but i can still feel them and they last for about a day and a half. |||yaz does this





http://www.yaz-us.com/front?cref=2%26amp;WT.sr鈥?/a>|||Yaz comes with 24 active pills and only 4 placebos. This should make your periods lighter. It also controls acne.|||i think yaz does.


im on avian and i think that helps ALOT! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment