Monday, April 26, 2010

What hair color is the best for pale skin?

I don%26#039;t like blonde hair. I have red hair right now(unnatural)...but I want to go lighter for the summer time. What would you suggest?|||You could do a strawberry blonde, or a light brown. Or even just add highlights to your hair. You definitely want you hair a medium to light shade with fair skin. I have naturally medium brown, but sometimes throw in some highlights for summer. Have fun!!|||Then you have strawberry bonde.|||get yourself the book Color me Beautiful


im pale and i use honeyblonde|||A dirty blonde would be good you don%26#039;t want to go to light but then again not to dark. Pale skin is hard to work with. I have pale skin i have gone from black to bleach blonde i have found with a dirty blonde or a light brown my skin looked better.

No comments:

Post a Comment