Monday, April 26, 2010

How can i get rid of peeling cracked skin on my toes and soles of my feet?

It isn%26#039;t itchy or anything and its like all this white stuff(dead skin i think) in the lines of my big toes and soles. I wash my feet everyday and dry them good etc. my family has a history of this weird foot disease so i%26#039;m a it worried. any suggestions or info?? |||There are a lot of over the counter lotions that claim to work. I went to a dermatologist and she gave me a prescription for a cream. It works great. Within 2 days, it was all cleaned up.





Get professional help if you can.





Good luck!|||Do you wear covered shoes or sandals? I used to have cracked dry feet when I wore sandals all of the time. I switched to shoes and socks, yes socks, not nylons. I put Eucerin on my feet at night when I go to sleep, and in the morning most of the lotion has been absorbed. Then I just put socks on over the lotion. This keeps my feet moisturized all day. My feet are no longer dry and cracked. It took at least 3 months for the cracks to go away.|||Well, there are some moisturizers that really work.


For example, my brother used to have this really weird foot condition where his whole foot was dry, and dead skin would peel off. Just wash your feet regularly, as you do now, and apply neutrogena lotion.


Especially on the soles of your feet.|||this will make ur feet really soft and moisturized and you%26#039;ll see the difference overnight! NO JOKE!





take some olive oil and slather it on ur feet..be generous with it! put some thin socks on over ur feet and go to sleep, when you wake up in the morning wash ur feet and use lotion if needed!





BE CAREFUL not to slip though!





u can do that for ur hands too if u want them to be soft!





|||wash your feet in hotwater mixed with salt %26amp;termeric powder daily. Then apply cream named clobetasol propionate for a period of month or two. This is my personal experience and I have got it cured myself of very long time menance.

No comments:

Post a Comment