Monday, April 26, 2010

Best over the counter lotions for my crazy skin?

I have lots of spots on my face from picking on pimples I should have left alone, and some brown patches, also the apple of my cheek (right where the bone is) is always bright red!


There are so many lotions who claim to even out skin tone, reduce redness, etc. But which really do work??


Anyone has been through this?|||HI,


I have been through this myself.


Dont pick - i know its hard.


try and think about why you may be geting them


hormones


food


alcohol


products you are putting on


makeup ingredients


sunscreen


oil based products


greasy food


etc


drink loads of water to flush you system, aviod all the above.


hormones??? - this one can be tricky.


most women with bad skin can be caused from their cosmetics.


try hf mineral makeup.


all there makeup is pure, natural , conatins no nasties , spf 15+-25+, all the skin care is also oil free and no nasties.


They are very cheap too.


you don%26#039;t need that many items to do the job!


the makeup will allow your skin to still breath and will also improve your skin.


good luck


heres the website -


shop.beautybyme.net ( no www in the address)|||slap on the foundation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment