Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My two year old daughter has very sensitive skin. What is a good shampoo and body wash for her?

She get%26#039;s a rash from laundry soap,body wash,bath soap,shampoo.I don%26#039;t know what to try for her sensitive skin.Help???|||I only use Aveeno body wash for myself and my daughter I use Pantene shampoo and conditioner. I use Purex free and clear laundry detergent as well as fabric softener. You need to look for things with no dies or scents to them.|||We use Dr. Bronner%26#039;s Magic soaps (unscented baby mild). Made with pure castile soap %26amp; organic oils. No parrabeans, sulfites or any other junk that can likely cause irritation. Its also $9 at Target for a huge 32 oz bottle. This will last you 6+ months for your whole family because it is really concentrated! The other great thing is this works wonders using as both shampoo %26amp; body wash.





For moisturizer for the family we use unrefined, organic pure coconut oil. We buy it at Whole Foods in a big jar for $5 (14oz 365 brand). Coconut oil is the best because it penetrates the cell shaft of both hair %26amp; skin which petroleum based moisturizers do not. A little goes a looong way with this! Stick to the simple stuff and your Daughters irritations will disappear!|||I use Aveeno on my baby. But even with that, I only use it every other bath time, unless she is visibly dirty. It%26#039;s really easy to dry out the skin, and we germaphobes have a tendency to over wash ourselves. :) Cetaphil is another extra-gentle cleanser that I use, but it%26#039;s not tear-free so you have to be sure not to get it in the eyes.|||I second the Aveeno. I use the Target brand, it%26#039;s the same formula and it%26#039;s cheaper. It%26#039;s a combo body wash/shampoo so you can use it for both. We use the All sensitive skin laundry soap. If that doesn%26#039;t work she should be seen by a doctor.|||Try Savon de Marseille from Le S茅rail The French Soap Store (www.frenchsoapstore.com). It is all natural, handmade soap and not a detergent. It is great for sensitive skin. You can use it for body, for hair and for laundry.|||For bath stuff, I would reccommend using a very mild soap like johnson %26amp; johnson one that is sensitive for skin and for laundry soap try using either Dreft or All free and clear. The all contains no perfumes or dyes.|||My son has very sensitive skin and I use Aveeno products on him. Since I started using their products 6 months ago, he%26#039;s not had a rash or reaction to the soap or lotion.|||My son is the same way. Even at age 8, he can%26#039;t stand anything with dyes or perfumes. For him, we use original ivory bar soap and All Free%26amp;Clear laundry detergent.|||Aveeno soaps, dreft for laundry soap

No comments:

Post a Comment