Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best type of sunblock with self tanner in it for someone with fair skin who burns easily.

I%26#039;m going sailing with my sister at the Naval Academy in Annapolis. I wanna look less pale, but I still want to protect my skin from the sun.|||I would definitely recommend using a separate self-tanner to suntan lotion. Otherwise you will miss bits and end up with uneven, streaky tan.





With any fake tan, avoiding streaks, sweat marks, and buildup on knees, elbows, and ankles is essential.





I use St-Tropez, which is expensive, but worth it (bronzes without being orange). Apply your fake tan just before bedtime, according to the manufaturer%26#039;s instructions. I make sure I exfoliate, especially knees, elbows, and ankles.I then moisturise all over, especially my knees, elbows, and ankles. I then apply the fake tan all over - mine is coloured so I can see where I have missed or where it is uneven (VERY important). I wash it off, and then sleep either naked or in a cotton t-shirt (watch out - they can stain).





If you want to build gradually, try the St Tropez everyday moisturiser, but still follow the above instructions. It isn%26#039;t coloured though, so you won%26#039;t see where you went wrong until it is too late!





Suntan lotion must be a separate entity or else it looks awful - from experience. Go for a high factor (20-30+)- just because you have bronzed skin from a fake tan doesn%26#039;t mean that it is less likely to burn.





Sounds like you have a sensible attitude towards tanning. Faking it is better than risking skin cancer!|||Avon All The Way Or Banana Boat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment