Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best way to keep you skin healthy and elastic?

my Hubby is undergoing weight loss surgery and we want his skin to shrint as he loses the weight so he won%26#039;t have gross skin hanging everywhere. we%26#039;re have heard that drinking lots of water helps, but what else can we do to keep his skin healthy and tight?





Thanks|||Weight loss was a huge problem for me until I tried out acai berry. I know they say that pills will not work, but they certainly worked for me, and they have been showcased on CNN too. There is a free trial going on at the moment at http://dapows.bestslimming4you.info, why not check it out , how worse could it make things?|||Cleans at least once a year. Preferrably twice a year or quarterly.





This site is a good place to start:





www.keepyourcolonclean.com.





I would do the Phion they have listed (5 star rating). You can start with a colon cleanser package only at around $65 or you can buy the complete system for just under $300. It%26#039;s completely worth it if you can afford it. It will cleanse your colon, kidneys, lymph, and liver and regulate your alkaline/acid ph levels.





Good luck! I hope this helps!|||Depending on how overweight he is with that surgery he can lose a lott of weight. He may still have that extra skin. That happens with drastic weight loss, but maybe someone else knows or hasexperiencee. Sorry if I didn%26#039;t help.|||I have heard that lecitin helps improve the skins elasticity, but I%26#039;ve also heard that there have been very few scientific studies done on lecitin to back up such claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment