Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Should women expect to be taken seriously when they dress to show off a lot of skin?

Dress however you want, but should you expect men to think of you as anything other than sex object when you dress in tight or revealing clothes? We%26#039;re already ready to pounce it%26#039;s not like we need any extra inspriration.|||No they shouldn%26#039;t but they do.





This is their attitude: I%26#039;ll show off as much skin as I can because I want men to notice and stare, but if they dare to stare, I%26#039;ll be really mad.





Go give a hungry man food and see if he refuses it.





Women do that sometimes. They give us %26#039;food%26#039;, and reprimand us for trying to eat it. What then is the food for?|||Women who dress in a very revealing fashion are trying to use their sexuality to get what they want. This implies that they aren%26#039;t able to actually do whatever it is they%26#039;re trying to do, so they take the easy road with it. Women, there%26#039;s a reason you%26#039;re not taken seriously when you dress sexy, and that%26#039;s it. It%26#039;s not because men can%26#039;t control themselves, most of us can. Stop flattering yourselves, because it doesn%26#039;t usually work, only a few men really work like this. But y%26#039;all want to think that it%26#039;s just the men who are only thinking sexual thoughts about you (some of you anyway). Tone the egos down.





T-Minus, don%26#039;t tell them that %26quot;we%26#039; already ready to pounce,%26quot; that just adds fuel to their fire. Most of us can control ourselves better than that. I%26#039;m actually turned off by a woman wearing very revealing clothes in public because it shows she can%26#039;t get anything done otherwise (it implies that anyway). Modesty is better.|||I used to walk around in very revealing clothing, and I got the exact attention I was subconsciously attracting. I know it was because I thought that kind of attention from men, meant I was attractive. I realize now having a daughter that it%26#039;s the wrong kind of attention and you really aren%26#039;t taken very seriously.|||a woman should not be punished for your inability to control your behavior around her. if you are a mature, adult, you should be able to treat a woman wearing a low cut top and tight fitting clothes with the same respect you%26#039;d treat your mother, grandmother, sister, or any woman that isn%26#039;t wearing, what you consider to be revealing attire.|||The difference between boys and men is in their ability to control their basic urges. It isn%26#039;t too much to ask, is it? FYI, women do not dress thinking of how it will effect you, we are putting on things to please ourselves. And if you make an error in judgement of underesteemating a sexy woman, you will live to regret it. I promise you that.|||I dress in tight and revealing clothes, but that only cause its what I now feel comfortable it. I%26#039;ve had two kids and am very proud of the weight I lost afterwards. I like feeling atractive cause I know how it feels to be ugly. That being said 90% of the time I%26#039;m taken seriously and all the other times I don%26#039;t let it bother me.|||%26#039;We%26#039;re already ready to pounce%26#039; so you are saying that you are a rapist? Normal human beings control themselves. UYep women can wear whatever they want as can men but it doesn%26#039;t give people the right to %26#039;pounce%26#039; which is rape.





If you found me a sex object, that%26#039;s your problem.|||It depends on the setting. I wear formfitting clothes to work, but nothing excessively sexy, and I get taken seriously there. If you%26#039;re going out to a club dressed to the nines, don%26#039;t expect much seriousness from anyone.|||they have the right to be taken seriosuly, but you have to kidding yourself if you think thats the case. personally i take people seriously no matter what their wearing.|||Yes we should I like to wear tight clothes that is the style and it looks good,would you rather see us in loose grandma pants that go up to our belly button?I think not !|||Check out the first first few min%26#039;s on this link it%26#039;s talking about exactly this


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn2l5FOU7鈥?/a>|||The overwhelming number of women are clueless about the sexual nature of Man. God forbid they ever find out what we think about all day long.|||You should have asked this in singles and dating man, the women on here have trouble stepping into sunlight.|||i think men will just think about sex when they see to much skin so my answer is no!!!


dress wihth class and you will be treated with respect|||Same as the boys with their pants wrapped around their knees and their butt crack hanging out.|||it grabs their attn..if theyre too stupid to transcend the idea that there is more to me than my body...they couldnt be too far up the ladder anyway..and I wouldnt care what they thought

No comments:

Post a Comment