Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Could you tell if someone was wearing cow skin Uggs opposed to sheepskin?

I%26#039;m just wondering...


I want to buy my daughter a pair of uggs, and this website has cowskin uggs (i know they are not authentic) and I just want to see if there is a huge difference?|||I%26#039;m not an ugg snob (if you were to show me a pair of emus and uggs i wouldn%26#039;t be able to tell the difference:) but uggs are made with real two faced sheep%26#039;s skin. When the sheep is killed they leave the wool on the skin so one side is the sheep%26#039;s hide which is a very soft material that can%26#039;t be replicated by cowskin and on the other side is wool which for the fake ugg is fake and you won%26#039;t get the same feel. If you want to get your daughter cheaper boots look for boots that still use sheepskin.





Happy Holidays!|||im not sure but maybe the color? or the texture|||there shouldn%26#039;t be as long as they look the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment