Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can I restrain myself from scratching my skin?

First off, i need to say that i have really bad eczema, especially on my hands. i use moisturizers, lotions, and other medicines, but i still get the urge to scratch my skin til it%26#039;s raw and horribly vulnerable. i really want to stop that and try let my skin slowly get better without me impending the process. so do you guys have any ideas of how to resist scratching?|||use E45 or aqueaus cream to help it heal. Also to stop yourself scratching wear soft gloves, if it really itches you could try slapping it... thats what i do hope it helps x|||If you get itchy, try to relax and not get aggitated. Take deep breaths and trick your mind into thinking you%26#039;re not itchy.|||what you can do is rub it gently. also listen to some music or watch tv or keep your mind busy so that you will be steered away from the itching.

No comments:

Post a Comment