Monday, April 26, 2010

How to be more confident in my own skin?

I%26#039;m a pretty girl as many have told me and I%26#039;m very modest about my looks. I find it very weird at the idea that some guy would want to sleep with me. I%26#039;m sitting here thinking, %26quot;Are you serious?%26quot; Don%26#039;t get me wrong, when I get dressed up, I have a lot of confidence but not in my looks overall. What can I do to gain back my lack of confidence in my looks?|||Try sports. - Not so much to get into shape, you apparently already are, but to become more confident about your body. Just realizing that you are able to move your body just the way you want it, can make you feel considerably more comfortable with your body and yourself.|||How old are you? Sometimes I think these things just take time. It is cliche, but I think it starts from within too. Do you feel comfortable carrying on a conversation? Do you have faith in your intelligence? If so that confidence could carry over to your looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment