Monday, April 26, 2010

Any tips for mascara that falls to my skin?

I just bought a mascara I had never tried before, Bare Minerals The Big Tease. It just falls onto the skin below my eyes making me look like a zombie. I%26#039;ve tried only putting it on the top lashes but I still have a little falling onto the skin. I hate to waste a $16 mascara but I don%26#039;t want it all under my eyes either.|||hi there. I worked for a high end make up company for four years and from my experience, you should take your Bare Minerials brand back. They will give you no problems. The best mascaras that I have used is Lancome Defincils and Cliniques newest one. They are very, very good. They stay. The price is worth all the ones you try and do not use, added all together. I tried over the counter ones and alot of others, and found these to out preform all others.|||I read somewhere that if you put a small amount of eyeshadow matching the colour of your mascara just below your bottom lash line before putting your mascara on it%26#039;ll keep it in place. I%26#039;ve never tried it, but it might work :)


Lancome%26#039;s Definicils mascara is really good and stays in place all day without coming off - so that might be worth trying if all else fails. Good luck with it!|||Get a differnt mascara. Or use that and cover it w. a clear mascara.|||If you got it from Sephora, they%26#039;ll let you return it :).

No comments:

Post a Comment