Monday, April 26, 2010

Should I get a foundation which matches my skin tone exactly?

I use a revlon toast colour which looked fine in the shop but seems to be a bit dark to me and others don%26#039;t even realise that I am wearing foundation. Should I get lighter?|||Yes match as closely as possible. But with concealer you shouls go a couple of shades lighter than your skin colour.|||i have three different colors in foundation..one that matches my skin tone...one lighter and one darker..just so i can have a variety..if i want to look lighter or darker or match my skin tone...(鈾?|||you should get a color that is a little liter than your right color so it want look so bad. That%26#039;s my problem now i need a liter color.|||try a little lighter color and yes, you do have to get a foundation that matches your skintone|||yes you want your foundation to disappear on your skin to look right. |||yes it needs to match your skin or else it looks bad

No comments:

Post a Comment