Monday, April 26, 2010

Is it dangerous to use lemons as a skin lightener?

By putting a fresh lemon on your face?





IS IT DANGEROUS?|||i dont think so its just a fruit|||I tried lemons but as a cleanser. I wasn%26#039;t too sure about the information I received but I went ahead and would wash my face and then wipe with lemons, wait a bit and then rinse the lemon off. It would sting and amazingly my face really cleared up. I never knew if it was all the special attention or the lemons. Then I was watching Oprah the other day and she had a woman on that recommended lemons for cleaning your face. I don%26#039;t know if they will lighten but they will certainly clear up your face. My skin got absolutely beautiful.|||Yes because lemons are the #1 proven cause of exzama|||I think u should contact a beuty parler and not on yahoo|||lemon will not make you lighter in general but it is used to lighten dirty areas such as knees and armpits, putting on a sensitive part like your face will not be so effective at anything unless your face has dirt and grime that is hard to get off, not recommendable!|||Look at Micheal Jackson, thats what he used, and it ate his nose off his face.|||They%26#039;ll dry your skin out...|||lemon juice is citric acid.


while i dont think the damage would be severe, there is a good change of drying out your skin and hurting your eyes.





if i was you i wouldnt risk it. there are creams you can buy from your cosmetologist that will do the same thing without the side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment