Monday, April 26, 2010

What are good anti aging products for sensitive skin?

Face and body products please!|||It%26#039;s not necessarily anti-aging, but I love the brand Cetaphil. They have quite a few products that are all perfume free, and they make your skin feel great.|||Arbonne anti-aging is very good for all skin types!!





Arbonne premium skin care products are formulated in Switzerland at the Arbonne Institute of Research and Development (AIRD) and made in the U.S.A. Our proprietary skin care formulas are:











Botanically based


pH correct


Hypoallergenic


Dermatologist tested


Never tested on animals


Formulated without animal products or by-products


Formulated without mineral oil


Formulated without dyes or chemical fragrances





If you are interested in these products or would like more info please e-mail and i will be happy to help you!!|||Forget all those expensive cosmetics; I recommend virgin coconut oil for your skin, hair and diet. I could list a dozen reasons why, but if you Googled %26quot;virgin coconut oil%26quot; you%26#039;d find them yourself. Since I%26#039;ve been using it about 2 weeks, my skin is softer, smoother, and NOT dry anymore, even I live in Southern California. My hair is unbelievable-I%26#039;ve never had such soft, shiny hair and it%26#039;s down to my butt. I also have these dry skin patches on my legs from a medication. I%26#039;ve had them for years and absolutely hate them-they are SO ugly. But the virgin coconut oil is making them *disappear*.





You can get it from eBay item like this:


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment