Monday, April 26, 2010

The skin on my upper back is quite rough and has lots of stains of pimples and doesnt appear clear and neat?

please suggest some remedies. so that the skin is smooth and clear. thanks in advance|||have more oily food road side food outside food all the times daily|||well, to be honest I has the same problem and I tried everything to fix it. In the end I had to go to the dermatologist and she gave a prescription. so go to a dermatologist.





But, after I finished with the medication, I scrubbbed by back with a loofah. and I put lemon juice on my back to get rid ot the scars.





I have been doing this for 2 years and is still working.|||In day time take a massage with Almond oil for 15 minutes daily and at bed time make a thin paste of Sandalwood powder with water and apply. Let be dry and leave it for overnight. In the morning wash with lukewarm water. It will solve your problem. For more visit the source site.|||Scrub the dirt and oil from the back on a daily basis. Use a washcloth, loofa sponge or scrubber of somekind. It will clear eventually.|||Back scrubbers work good :))

No comments:

Post a Comment