Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best way to remove hardened skin on the pads of my toes (namely big toes).?

I%26#039;m very certain it is not fungal or anything strange, but the skin under my right big toe has gotten very thick as opposed to the rest of my toes.|||It%26#039;s just a callous. Soak your feet in warm water and then use a file or pumice stone to sand it down. It might take more than one filing to get rid of it.|||get a foot file and scrape it off. they kind of look like mini cheese graters. Don%26#039;t put too much pressure or you%26#039;ll damage the good skin. For a smooth finish you%26#039;ll need a smoother file, check out the foot care isle in the drug store or somewhere like Wal-Mart they carry tons of these products.|||I%26#039;ve used a razor blade and also a fingernail file. You can file it down pretty good and then apply hand lotion to it every night. Using a soft soap in the bath helps too as opposed to a harsh soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment