Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I fix a dry patch of skin?

I have this patch of red, dry, flaky skin on my chin. The rest of my face and body are fine. No amount of moisturising will clear it up and it%26#039;s driving me nuts because it looks terrible. It%26#039;s not itchy. Any suggestions on what it might be/how to get rid of it.


Also, I have a healthy-ish diet and I take a daily vitamin pill.|||I have one idea for you: In the shower, rub some Head and Shoulders shampoo on the dry spots. My dermatologist suggested this; she said it was like dandruff but on my face instead of my scalp. It did the trick, and it hasn%26#039;t come back, actually.|||soothe dry skin with an all natural skin care moisturizer. this can help keep the skin moist all day. stay away from factors that can rob moisture out of the body like dry air, too much exposure to the sun and humidity.





there are also natural ways to beat dry skin by avoiding long baths and showers. talk to your skin care expert and get some recommended skin care treatments. visit http://www.trustedhealthproducts.com for more tips to beat dry skin.|||It sounds like Psoriasis if it%26#039;s flaky. You may need more than moisturizers. If you are scratching it and the flakes are falling off then you may need a low dose corticosteroid cream. I%26#039;ve had it for years.|||My mum rubs a little white vinegar on any patches she gets. It clears in a couple of days. You could also try a zinc cream %26amp; zinc supplements.|||try head and shoulders, or exfoliate during the shower. then moisterize afterwards.|||lotion, dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment