Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does bare minerals have good coverage for blotchy skin?

I use lancome foundation and powder finish. I have heard good things about bare minerals and i think i may try it. But i just want to know if it has good coverage like foundation does. And does it have a natural finish look.|||I don%26#039;t like bare minerals i prefer mouse foundations like dream matte mouse. if i was you i wouldn%26#039;t get powders. buy liquid or mouse.|||Yes it has awesome coverage and staying power! I have oily skin and can only use powder foundations and bare minerals is amazing. I tried everyday minerals but their coverage and staying power sucked. Definitely go with bare minerals and it%26#039;s so good for your skin too.|||Bare minerals is ok. But Beware! They have an ingredient in them called Bismuth Oxychloride which has a very high allergy rating. It can cause itching, rash, and in some cases acne. I used them in the past and couldn%26#039;t figure out why my face itched every time I sweat. I have switched to Faerie Organic Minerals and they are soooo much better trust me. They are light, airy, cover amazing and leave a dewy glow. It looks completley natural and has natural SPF. They have a free sample kit too so you can try it out first. http://www.faerieorganic.com|||ive read such mixed reviews on all the different mineral makeup. I use Dinair Airbrush Makeup and i LOVE it!!! It covers extremely well and looks very natural. I highly recommend it. If you go to google and type in Dinair you%26#039;ll find their site.|||Yes. But bare minerals is a bit expensive. I use a physicians formula brand that is the same thing but only costs $10. It works like a charm. I have red blotchy skin and it evens things up and looks very natural.|||I absolutely love bare minerals! It gives maximum coverage but feels like you arent wearing anything at all. My skin doesnt break out or anything. I highly recommend it to everyone that comes into my salon!

No comments:

Post a Comment