Monday, April 26, 2010

How to get rid of red spots on skin?

I have some red spots on my skin and I don%26#039;t think they are from popping zits. So are they acne scars? How long until they go away?





They seem to be fading, but if they are acne scars how long will it take for them to fade out?|||Well they are probably acne marks forming into a scar. The down side of acne is that even after it is popped, it will leave a ugly reminder. I have sensitive pale skin, so the scars stand out even more than others.


What you can do is: The pimples you have just popped, put Neosporin on it so that it can prevent infection and heal faster. The other acne scars, you can put Vitamin E oil every night with a Q-tip. I believe Vitamin E oil helps the skin to rejuvenate and has healing qualities.


This has helped me tremendously and after a month you can see them fading.


It is going to take time, but I will guarantee you that, if you do put it on EVERY night, you will have a huge difference.


best of luck! |||i just had a zit on my forehead like 2 weeks ago i popped it, it left a little crease which actually, left last night! WOO! MY SKIN IS NEW!!i mean, my very educated geuss tells you that the zit scar will go away in about a week and a half *does happy dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment